Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the East side of Harris County (Sheldon)

2014 Cross Country, stage 1.
White and Black
Victory HID and LED pods on crash bar.

Other than wrecking, this has been one of my best motorcycles.

I look forward to seeing ya'll around.

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Welcome from Katy

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was a cold drizzly morning, Friday March 13,2015 (lol). I was headed to work and changed lanes, like I did every morning, well I hit an expansion joint, The difference between the two lanes was about 6". All I remember was seeing sparks and my headlight, and then spinning around to make sure the truck behind me was gonna stop.

Of course I always wear my helmet, so I didn't have any head injuries, (forgot to mention, this was at about 45MPH).
I got up and tried to pick up my bike, well I found that my ribs were in bad shape. I sat on the side walk and asked someone to call 911. I then fell asleep and was awaken by Pasadena P.D. and EMS. EMS looked at me and said I was just bruised up and wanted to take me to the hospital, I declined and still went to work, (how dumb of me) I went to the doctor the next day and he also said no broken bones, just bruised up.

Anyways, $9800 later ($900 deductible) my bike came out better than ever, the dealership even installed a Stage 1 kit on her and I've never been happier.

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
First off glad to hear you were okay.

Secondly welcome from Pearland!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
346 Posts
Glad your okay. That sounds terrifying!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Pearland!! I'm in Pland all the time, my parents live there. They are behind the Raising Canes off of FM518.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Also, I like the way your lower scoop is painted, I need to do that soon.

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Thanks, I'm right off Pearland Parkway at the roundabout.

·
Registered
12,150 Posts
And a soggy welcome from the Pacific Northwet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts