Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I am new to the forum and have not yet made a purchase but looking hard at a Hammer 8 Ball. I have a few friends that ride ATV's all the time and now we are expanding to street bikes. I use to do a little motocross back in the day but street machines are all new to me. I would appreciated all the help I can get..
Thanks in advance.

TBS

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Hey guys. I am new to the forum and have not yet made a purchase but looking hard at a Hammer 8 Ball. I have a few friends that ride ATV's all the time and now we are expanding to street bikes. I use to do a little motocross back in the day but street machines are all new to me. I would appreciated all the help I can get..
Hammers have really big rear tires that make it harder than it should be to turn. The 8 balls also have a crappy rear shock and uncomfortable seat. You'd be better off spending a little more for a Kingpin, which is the best Victory cruiser available.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Saddlebag, I will take a look at one. I really like the way the Hammer 8 looks. Big fan of that Blacked out look.. Not looking to do any long distance riding. but don't want my teeth rattling either...

TBS

1 - 3 of 3 Posts