Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all... I am (just about) the proud new owner of a 2005 Touring Cruiser!!

I am a long time rider, have owned many bikes and my most recent was a GL1200 Interstate that I was converting to a begger, when I was looking around CL one day I saw this beauty for cheap money!!

I went to look at it with my wife and realized it was everything I was trying to make my goldwing into except it had a bigger engine, and everything that could be polished and put on the bike is already on it!

It is in near mint condition, and I am a little amazed I was able to get a good deal! I know very little about Victories other than people who own them love them! Including myself!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Welcome to the forums Mc. Good looking bike you have, my TC is the same color and I found mine under similar circumstances. Have not had a single disappointment out of it! Great forum here, lots of info and good people. There is a V92C forum that has TC stuff under it as well. There is a Show of your TC thread already running so post a pic of your bike there if you get a chance.

Looking forward to seeing you around here and enjoy your new ride!thumb up

Tim

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forums Mc. Good looking bike you have, my TC is the same color and I found mine under similar circumstances. Have not had a single disappointment out of it! Great forum here, lots of info and good people. There is a V92C forum that has TC stuff under it as well. There is a Show of your TC thread already running so post a pic of your bike there if you get a chance.

Looking forward to seeing you around here and enjoy your new ride!thumb up

Tim
Thank you sir! I suspect this will hold me over for a while :)

It also frees me up to work on my wifes '73 Super Beetle... so, really... I got this for her thumb up

·
Registered
120 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Mainah!thumb up

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Nice ape hangers! Congrats and welcome aboard.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome warrior!!

Crossroads, the apes were a big selling point. I was going through the process of converting a gl2100i to a bagger, when I found this bike cruising for deals... It was everything I could ever dream of my other bike being with the added bonus of not needing to paint, fabricate and assemble!!

I was able to sell the wing, and borrow a few bucks and get this bike. It has aftermarket exhausts, grips, bars, etc... All the bells and whistles. I love the braided chrome lines and wires... Looks awesome.

I will get it home after Christmas and take detailed pictures and inventory of all the aftermarket stuff.. I can't wait!!

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Nice ride....you'll love it....my buddy put 54,000 miles on his '05 TC and never touched it except for routine maintenance and tires

mcnor

'12 CCT

·
Registered
156 Posts
Yup 05 TC, nice ride can't argue with that! I think you will be happy with your choice. Very dependable bike , Welcome to the forum. Mike

1 - 12 of 12 Posts