Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Here because I've been considering a Victory for a year or so now, and am now seriously considering a XC Tour.
Currently riding a Honda VTX 1300C; my first bike, and a good one, but not well suited to 2 up riding more than 50 miles or with much luggage.
I want to get out with my wife more, go further, with more stuff, etc.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Welcome from CT! That would be an excellent for you. "Ride one, you'll own one!" :D

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
117 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Victory is a great bike. Starting to see a few more of them around Maine. What part of Maine are you from? Mainly Action Sports in Oxford is a really Good Dealer. I ride a little extra to have my work done there. Ride Safe!

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Hi all,
Here because I've been considering a Victory for a year or so now, and am now seriously considering a XC Tour.
Currently riding a Honda VTX 1300C; my first bike, and a good one, but not well suited to 2 up riding more than 50 miles or with much luggage.
I want to get out with my wife more, go further, with more stuff, etc.
Where in Maine? I'll be up there tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Lucky! I can't wait to move back to Maine. That's probably further north than I'd go, though.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome

You can't go wrong with a Victory! Great bike! I own a Vision and it is the best bike I have ever owned. I have owned all the brands and this bike is the tops. I rode an 1800 VTX Retro across the country and back to Maine, over 8500 miles total. That was a very good motorcycle and I never had a problem with it. The Victory rocks your soul! Good luck in your choice, ride them all and then decide. :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Welcome to the board. I myself am new to the victory motorcycle. I've heard nothing but great things about them. I plan on getting mine later on today if the weather permits. cheers

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome

I live in Mexico, ME. Mainely Action is my dealer, Always had great service. There are several Victorys in my area. Hope to see you on the road.

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
I bought the t shirt first, then I was forced to buy the bike. I suggest you go buy a Victory t shirt!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts