Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to introduce myself. I am new to the forum as well as a new Victory Cross Country Tour owner. I actually traded my 2007 Honda VTX 1300 for more room to accommodate my. I am located in the heart of Florida and recent retiree of 20+ years of the "Always Faithful" club; which I am...lol. Happy to be apart of such an awesome group of riders for I have been reading your post for some time now. Great articles. With that, I will depart; thanks for having me apart of another great team. Cheers

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Welcome. My wife and I winter in Florida about an hour almost due west of you in The Villages. We each have a Victory XCT. Someone should organize a meet/greet/eat gettogether for Victory forum members in central Florida.

G'day,

Vinish

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, that would be great deal to have all of locals come together. Great place, the Villages; I used to live in Brooksville about a year ago.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know right. Once I rode the Vic XCT during Bike Week here, I was hooked; and my wife allowed me to get it...lol.:laugh

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Nice to hear from you and hope you enjoy your new ride. I have a XCT but Victory had Motor Trike Corp out of Texas Trike it out for us and we have had it about two years and really enjoy the ride.
We live in Belleview and travel across 46 to Titusville on a pretty regular basis and would love to stop and have lunch sometime with a meet and greet. Keep us posted with any updates.
Have a good day.

Buddy and Patsy

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Two speed, My wife and I have XCT's and live just south of you in The Villages in the winters. We leave tomorrow for our 7 months in Florida. We should have lunch sometime.

G'day,

Vinish

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Welcome from Jacksonville, Fl I also had VTX1300 and now ride a CCT and the wife enjoy it as often as we can.

·
Premium Member
1,863 Posts
Welcome from Chattanooga, TN, congratulations on such great taste in motorcycles and Semper Fi.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts