Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One month ago I got Bagger fever. I looked at several bikes and ended up trading my 08 street bob in on a new Victory CC. The bike handles great and is very comfortable after I finally got the buffeting sorted.Still can't believe I bought a bike other than a Harley :crzy:

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
Welcome from CT!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. My DAD and I are planning on riding all the way to sturgis this year hopefully it works out.

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
From where? From anywhere should be an amazing ride. Maybe one of these years I'll go for the halibut...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
From brandon MS going to be about 2800 miles round trip. We have talked about it for years and now that I have a bike to do it on he is all in.

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
Remember: Pictures/video or it didn't happen :)

Sounds like a blast!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Always glad to see another Victory rider from MS. Congrats on being original and leaving the pack. Victory riders are more scattered across the state than other brands, but you will be happy about your purchase if you can except no longer being in the HD clique. Welcome to the forum!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know what you mean seems like if you meet 100 bikes around here 90 of them are a black street glide.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts