Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, I just bought my first Victory towards the end of september and only rode it about a month but LOVE it!! My dad has a Kingpin which as soon as summer comes along and I can get it out i plan to take some glamour shots and put them up here along with mine! I did post some pics of my 07 Jackpot under the show yours off section for the jackpots so check them out and let me know what you think! I have a few upgrades to put on this summer so more will show up! I am currently a student at Winona State University studying Accounting and Business Administration planning to graduate this coming December. If anyone has any questions just let me know!!!

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums.

A couple of pointers. Please take the time to read the “Sticky” threads in the “Victory Forums Rules and New Members Introductions” forum. This will help you out a LOT with the Victory Forums.

The Search feature is your friend! You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.

·
Premium Member
1,571 Posts
WELCOME to the VF!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts