Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in upstate NY and recently bought a 2013 XC. Now just have to wait two months to ride!!!:mad: A friend of mine had bought a XC last year and I really liked the looks of the bike but I was still very happy with my 03 Big Dog Pit Bull. I found over the course of the riding season not having a fairing, saddle bags, and a rear suspension puts a damper on long rides. So when I found a XC for a very good price and the fact it only had 3094 miles I jumped on it. The bike is stock so I will be researching mods to put on the bike this year

·
Registered
222 Posts
Welcome from So-Cal. When I was young I spent many a summer in upstate NY. The Adirondacks make for some beautiful countryside.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks King for the welcome. Yes the Adirondacks are beautiful to view in the summer. Where did you spend your summers?

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Welcome to the forum and to the Victory XC. I too jumped on the XC this past year and I love it.

Ride Safe!

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Congrats on the XC and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Welcome...

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome Aboard !cheers

·
Registered
540 Posts
welcome to the dark side from chilly snowy Central NY
cheers

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome from Oswego. What town/city you from? Us upstaters have hopefully another month before we can ride. Snow is getting OLD.:(

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome from Oswego. What town/city you from? Us upstaters have hopefully another month before we can ride. Snow is getting OLD.:(
I live in Johnstown. Its about 40 miles west of Albany. I hear ya about the snow. Got hammered yesterday and calling for another storm Sunday. I can't complaint too much as Oswego gets hammered a lot more than we do.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you all for the welcomes!! cheerscheers

·
Registered
222 Posts
Thanks King for the welcome. Yes the Adirondacks are beautiful to view in the summer. Where did you spend your summers?
A couple summers on Lake Champlain and the Saranac lakes with the Boy Scouts

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Hello from Capitaland

Welcome from Albany. I grew up in central NY, College in Oswego, and now live in the tundra of the capital district. How can we love bikes so much and continue to live in this climate... what are we thinking?

·
Registered
540 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Welcome from Albany. I grew up in central NY, College in Oswego, and now live in the tundra of the capital district. How can we love bikes so much and continue to live in this climate... what are we thinking?
I would like to blame me living here on my parents lol. I do know in 6 years i can retire from my job and will be looking for an area where i can ride close to year round. I do think having a shorter riding season makes you appreciate the time you do get to spend riding.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts