Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone.

Brought home an 07 Jackpot this week. Only had 3100 miles on it.
It is orange (not sure of the official name). Only upgrades are the Victory swoosh pipes and backrest.. It came with a windshield as well, but doubt i'll use that much. First bike I owned was a Katana 600, then went to a Suzuki Intruder.. Picture is in Avatar.. It won't let me post it i can't find "manage attachments"

I have only put 120miles on it in 2 days, but my only dislikes so far are.. Lack of Storage, the sound of horn, and no gas gauge. Other than that, I love it.

This brings me to my next question.. How many miles do people get until the fuel light comes on.. I know it depends on riding style, elevation etc.. Just in general.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Welcome from CT.
You cannot post a pic because you don't have 2 posts in the 'New members' area yet.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Welcome, I own a 09 JP and think my low fuel light came on right around 140-150 miles. Pretty sure when I filled it up at that time it took around 4 gallons which means there was still a gallon left in the tank. I would also like a gas gauge but I just use my trip mileage and gas up around 125 miles.

My JP also came with a Victory windshield and I thought I would never use it since I also never owned a bike that had one . On cold mornings or late night riding its so nice. Keeps the wind and bugs off and makes for a real nice smooth ride. Throw it on and take it out for a ride, you will notice how nice it is to have the shield cut the air in front of you.

I also would like some storage on my JP. I've been looking at Victory's quick detach hard leather bags. They are pretty small to help keep the JP looking good but give you a decent amount of room. With the quick detach mounting system they are supposed to be easy to take on and off with a key.

Good luck, enjoy your new bike

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Welcome from down yonder 07JP- hope you enjoy the show thumb up

·
Registered
57 Posts
Congrats on your new bike. I just recently purchased an 07 Hammer myself. I'm located between Cincinnati and Dayton if you ever want to go out for a ride

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If I'm down' that way I will let you know. I am up near the Youngstown area. thumb up

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here is a picture of it now that I can load.

Hopefully getting a Digital Mph/Tach soon. Not sure what other mod's to do yet..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Sweet i like orange,

·
Registered
15 Posts
Wow, looks great. My favorite mod I did so far is the MBW rear led turn signal and radius license plate relocate, it really cleans up the back of the bike. My picture is from last season and it wasn't installed yet, was a winter project. I can send over a pic if you want to see it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts