Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Im from Northwestern Ohio. Recently purchased my first cruiser. Loving the forum so far. Nice to see knowledgeable people on here!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
After reading through some of the other introductions, I realized that mine is pretty pathetic. Then I soon noticed that I cant find the "Edit Post" option...

So,

Over the past 5 or 6 years I have had a little bit of bike ADD. Usually I would end the year with a different bike than what I started with. My last bike was a Yamaha R1. A month or so ago I found a 2013 XCT.

Needless to say, my new bike is taking some getting used to. I think I put more miles on in the last month than I had in the last 2 years on other bikes. And the miles were comfortable miles!

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Get to Findlay daily working in Lima at BP Husky for a couple of months. Stop by power sports to bug the old guy for fun. haha
Have to get together do a ride.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Get to Findlay daily working in Lima at BP Husky for a couple of months. Stop by power sports to bug the old guy for fun. haha
Have to get together do a ride.
I have done this a few times! He is a hell of a nice guy.

A ride sounds good to me.

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Yes funnyman plays well. You buy your bike from them?
Today was a nice day to ride. I got in a few miles on my scavenger hunt. On my M109R. Smiles all over.

⤴THOM ⤵ sent from my portable brain toaster

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Welcome from Alabama!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes funnyman plays well. You buy your bike from them?
Today was a nice day to ride. I got in a few miles on my scavenger hunt. On my M109R. Smiles all over.

⤴THOM ⤵ sent from my portable brain toaster
No I did not. We almost had a deal worked out on a Black 12 XCT, then someone else bought it. Upon looking further, I found the Boardwalk Blue color from 2013 and decided that is what I had to have!

I soon realized that there dont seem to be too many Boardwalk Blue XCT bikes on the market.

I found one in East Peoria Illinois (6 hours Away), so a friend and I went and got it! The bike was on consignment at Integ Motorsports. What a great experience I had there.

Yesterday was very nice. I got out for a little bit as well!

Welcome from Alberta!
Welcome from Alabama!
Thanks guys!

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Welcome from CT

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Hello!
I see you have a Beautiful Blue one as well! :nerd
Yea, kind of my signature color. Don't tell my red truck, though... :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome from NE Ohio (Boardman/Youngstown area) IF you find yourself on this side of the state, let me know!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts