Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just recently bought a 2015 victory cross country love the bike. I came off a stratoliner deluxe and the two bikes are different in every way only thing I regret is not doing the switch sooner. I've got exhaust on it and just ordered klock werks windshield ultimate seat and in the process of order a power commander. Just looking to get some good info from you guys and see what upgrades you might suggest. I'm diff going to do the timing wheel

·
Registered
12,149 Posts
Welcome 82. Looks like you're already into the mods. Remember, it takes about 3,000 miles to break in these 106s, so however it feels now, its gonna feel a lot better down the road.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think a lot falls back to gearing. But my strat had exhaust intake and programmar but I really think if I put a programmar on and intake they would be head to head off the line but I can tell a lil difference in the higher mph and seems like the strat was instant when u pulled the throttle back verses this Vic it kind of slowly comes if that makes since but in the end the Vic is a much better bike

·
Registered
102 Posts
Ranger, I traded in my 06 Roadliner (and my 07 8-ball) for my 11 XC. Roadliner was smoother and faster off the line than my XC. This was the only thing better about the Liner.
Have over 37,000miles on my XC and it is a very good bike. road liner was a cool bike though.

Jacktrash

1 - 6 of 6 Posts