Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just brought a 2004 Arlen Ness Vega, and right now it is stored at my brother’s place until I can go and retrieve it in California. Can’t wait as I’m with a bike in my garage right now.

Picture is my Avatar

·
Registered
12,151 Posts
Welcome aboard 541. So where in Oregon you be? In my neck of the woods maybe?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks RICZ,
No I am down south, not so many people here.

·
Registered
12,151 Posts
Are we playing 20 Questions here? I am no stranger to this state of ours, so give it up 541. No matter how tiny the town, I have more than likely been there. Completing your profile would be a big help to others too.

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
I'm coming up to Roseburg for vacation on the 27th to do some fishing and riding with my dad. I'm trailering my Magnum up on a two bike trailer so there's an empty spot on the trailer. I wouldn't mind dropping it off for ya if its close to me or allong i5 on the way I'm just South of Sacramento

·
Registered
12,151 Posts
I'm coming up to Roseburg for vacation on the 27th to do some fishing and riding with my dad. I'm trailering my Magnum up on a two bike trailer so there's an empty spot on the trailer. I wouldn't mind dropping it off for ya if its close to me or allong i5 on the way I'm just South of Sacramento
He wants to play peek-a-boo. For all we know, he lives in SE Oregon. Here you are trying to help him and he refuses to help us to help him. Not being too friendly there 541. We are a very warm and friendly buch here, 541, but you have to be friendly too. Deal?cheers

·
Registered
51 Posts
He wants to play peek-a-boo. For all we know, he lives in SE Oregon. Here you are trying to help him and he refuses to help us to help him. Not being too friendly there 541. We are a very warm and friendly buch here, 541, but you have to be friendly too. Deal?cheers
I agree with Rick, but let's go easy on him, 541 rides a Vega. He probably should be in the Chevy Forums.
P.Hunt your a good mancheers for offering to trailer his Vega, hopefully his quality matches yours. We'll see.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can see this forum is hard on new people, it is a sink or swim sight. P.hunt I thank you for the offer, but I will make this trip as a way to see family as well as bring my new ride home. Who knows I may just ride it back to Medford and be dammed if my hand go to sleep on the long ride from San Luis Obispo. Thanks for all the feedback. I might have just found a good Forum with good people on it,
Thanks,
451RF

·
Registered
12,151 Posts
Aha! Medford, one of my favorite towns! Why didn't you say so from the git-go? Good eatin' there at the Tin Tin Buffet and Noho's Hawaiian. Lots of great riding roads around there too. Best part is not so many lefties and weirdos like here in Portland. To me, Medford is a nice size town, small, but big enough to have all the services one needs. Have you ever gone up the hill from Ashland for a meal at Callahan's Lodge at exit 6? Beautiful place.
While in SLO, eat at Margie's Dinner (locals can tell you where it is) but fair warning; portions are HUGE!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well the bike made it up north this weekend, and what a great ride! More than I could have hoped for, I will enjoy it for a long time. The Black cherry paint looks real good with the sun light on it (this is a plus). All of you keep your wheels on the ground.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts