Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Some may know me from a different Victory forum. I have decided it is time to branch out to a new Victory home. Been riding my Victory XC since it was new in 2012. Currently deployed but live in California and tend to move due to work. I have lived in Arizona and Georgia since I've owned my bike as well. Hope to meet some new Victory owners and see some friendly faces around here.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. well, there's one friendly name I recognize.

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
Welcome Bobby, nice picture ....

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bobbyd85

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks BP. I also recognize your screen name.

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
Smile.... Hey download Tapatalk APP and you no need to go to the website.. It is much easier

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Hi Bobby! Welcome to THIS forum! I've been to the other one and think I may have registered, but it didn't seem to welcome me like this one does. I've been hanging here since I bought my bike back in July. Unfortunately, a drunk hit us and destroyed both of us. I'm still laid up, thinking about never riding again, but the people here are so awesome, I decided to stay. Hope you enjoyed it as much as me!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the advice BP.

Sorry to hear about the accident man, that sounds bad. How much longer will you be laid up? How long have you been? I can't stand when people choose to drink and drive. Hopefully if you choose to, you can ride again. Thanks for the welcome.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome Aboard , and thank you for your service ! cheers

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome Aboard , and thank you for your service ! cheers

Thank you and thanks for your support. I'm not uniformed anymore, just a contractor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Thank you and thanks for your support. I'm not uniformed anymore, just a contractor.
No matter....Thanks for then and now ;)

Welcome to this Vic forum....I'm still a member of both, I don't hit the three letter forum up much and never got involved in any of the BS that goes on, so I stay registered to use it as a resource.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No matter....Thanks for then and now ;)

Welcome to this Vic forum....I'm still a member of both, I don't hit the three letter forum up much and never got involved in any of the BS that goes on, so I stay registered to use it as a resource.

Nice. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Question for you experienced folks... What the heck is a "referral" on our accounts and what does it do for me?:confused: and what is with the stalker function? I keep getting "followed".... What's with the following?

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
Question for you experienced folks... What the heck is a "referral" on our accounts and what does it do for me?:confused: and what is with the stalker function? I keep getting "followed".... What's with the following?
If you go to the settings then you will find that you can switch all that OFF

Also on Tapatalk you can even set the letter size, my setting is on the biggest letter size...

Andre using TaPaTaLk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts