Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Just joined the group. I live in the San Diego area. I ride a 2014 Hammer 8 ball. I have upgraded the exhaust to the Stage 1 tri-pro exhaust black with chrome tip. I upgraded the headlight to LED. Added saddle bags and the lock and tide wind shield. I am thinking about going to the LED turn signals which is what brought me to this site. I like what I have seen so far. I think I might stick around for a little while. This is actually my first motorcycle and I am loving everything about it. Anyway thanks for the opportunity to introduce myself look forward to getting to know you all.

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Hi Wolf, good on ya mate, read and enjoy, post a picture if you will post a second time

·
Registered
15 Posts
Welcome Wolf, How do you like the victory saddle bags on your Hammer? Do the lock and ride bags go on and off easily? I'm looking for a set of bags for my JP. Thanks, Ryan

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome aboard Wolf cheers

·
Premium Member
8,710 Posts
Welcome from Australia

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome Wolf, How do you like the victory saddle bags on your Hammer? Do the lock and ride bags go on and off easily? I'm looking for a set of bags for my JP. Thanks, Ryan
The bags I have are not lock and ride but bolt on with two HEX bolts. They are pretty easy to remove if I don't need them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts