Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
My name is Chandler and I currently live in Rapid City, SD. I am originally from Grand Rapids, MI, but have moved around quite a bit since joining the Air Force in 97. I bought a 2013 Highball last year just before the Sturgis rally from my local dealer because the deal was just too good to pass up. I had been looking at Victorys and Harleys, but when it came down to what I was looking for, the Victory just made sense. It is currently sitting in my garage waiting for me to get back from the desert and start modding it. My plans are to throw on an intake, exhaust, power commander, and get it tuned HOPEFULLY before the start of this year's rally.

If anyone is around the Rapid City area, I am always down to go for a ride or meet up and get some food.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just bought an 08 Vegas from Rice and am waiting to pick it up when I get home. I currently live on base and my Superintendant lives in the old base housing. We plan to take a few rides when I get back from Afghanistan. He rides a Harley Street Bob but I won't hold that against him. Maybe we can all get together for a ride sometime.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wont be home until just before the rally. I live on the south side of Rapid, in Fox Meadow. I have a couple of guys that like to ride. We can definitely meet up. I know Quaker Steak has a bike meet once the weather is nice (every Wed I think) that is pretty decent.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums, congrats on your purchase, and thank you for your service!

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
I've worked with a few toads so I know they aren't as bad once you get them off the flightline!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are you stationed at Hill? I was there TDY about 10 years ago and I have to say, it was absolutely beautiful there. It popped up on this stateside equal and I put in for it because I need a change from rapid shitty.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Been at Hill since 2001, retired in 2009 and now I'm working as a civ on Hill. If Hill hit the equal for a toad position I bet I know where it is (I probably retired out of that office). Send me a pm with the equal details.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts