Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals,
Have been wanting a Victory for a while and finally made it happen. Got a new 2011 Cross Roads last month. Put 5500 trouble free miles on it so far and love it. Happy to be here!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Welcome T-Man. Being from So Cal, I'm sure you'll be able to log many more miles than a lot of us facing the winter blues! Be sure and post more this winter about all the excellent riding you're getting to do. LOL. Congrats on your new bike.

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Welcome aboard, T-man! I also ride a 2011 XR, and am down in O.C.

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forum. Where in SoCal are you? We have a few members in la and oc area.
I'm in the high desert north of Palm Springs about twenty minutes. As far as the 5500 miles goes. I took delivery of the bike and took a vacation to visit friends and family in Florida. Oddly the weather was perfect for the whole trip except that I got rained on in the desert during the last hundred miles LOL. Go figure.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'm in Temecula. I've had my XR for a little over a month and I'm at about 2300 miles. That's just going to and from work with a few local rides. Welcome.

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm in Temecula. I've had my XR for a little over a month and I'm at about 2300 miles. That's just going to and from work with a few local rides. Welcome.
Thanks, my son lives in Temecula. Lots of good roads down that way. With curves.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts