Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just dropped off my Ducati 1098 as trade-in so dealership can get the ball rolling on a dealer swap. I have been eyeing the CCT for years, but started liking the CC just as much. My blood brother owns a CCT, my club brother just picked his CC up Saturday and I will pick mine up this Friday....then of course I'll get some pics up.

Being on sportbikes my entire riding life, minus two very short trials on cruisers, I have been very scared of having my feet forward and all the riding posture changes. When my club brother brought his new CC over immediately after leaving the dealership, I hopped on it, turned her to life and without even thinking about it, I was riding down the street like I'd owned one for years. So natural. So today was my day to put my deal in action and yes I am very anxious for Friday later afternoon to get here and see my new baby.

Lots of great information on here, already been learning a lot and will continue scouring through the history provided in these pages and hopefully will contribute some of my experience as well.

Charlie~

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Welcome from CT. Smart move, joining the forum before buying. I did the same thing. Lots of good info and great people here.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Broggyr for the welcome. I am or have been a member on a number of boards, and definitely found its best to search before purchase. Among searching this site kept popping up over the months and months of decision making research (HD or Vic.....Vic already had me, but ya know you gotta cement that opinion in when once you get a bit older ;) ).

Time to start getting my birthday wish list, which I'm sure will carry over into Christmas, then repeat as modding is a never ending story :)

Charlie~

·
Super Moderator
4,938 Posts
Welcome AZ from AZ.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome AZ from AZ.
Oh no, Phoenix.....your area is too hot for me to live. Down south, Sierra Vista, average 12* cooler and more rain during monsoon :)

Thanks for the welcome Vindex1963.

Charlie~

1 - 5 of 5 Posts