Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone my name is Jacob Ferguson. I am 32 and live in Francisco Indiana. I am a welder/fabricator for a sheet metal shop in Evansville Indiana I also am the co-owner of vicbaggers.inc . I am married with 4 children and I work 12-16 hours a day to feed the herd. I went to school to be a tool&die maker but after years of watching others get rich off of my hard work I decided to take matters in my own hands. I've always had a passion for metal work and an interest in motorcycles. After spending 7 years designing and building automotive air ride suspension I had my business partner(Eric Powell) approach me with a problem that he had when trying to put a 26" wheel on the front of his xc. After months of R&D we came up with our xc frame and started the company together. So I hope that I can be of some help and get help from time to time.

·
Premium Member
1,000 Posts
Welcome aboard Jacob!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Welcome from Indiana

Welcome from a little north of you in Terre Haute.

·
Premium Member
1,000 Posts
Don't ya know it! Took 1st place in Huntingburg and in Tell City amongst almost all Harley's :ltr:

·
Registered
813 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,000 Posts
They hate it, don't they? Ever go to the unchained gang show in washington?
Haven't heard of it for whatever reason. My old Hammer took 1st in show at Oakland City a few years ago.

Oh, and btw - been trying to get Jeff to show me your shop (hint, hint)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh, and btw - been trying to get Jeff to show me your shop (hint, hint)[/QUOTE]

You don't need to wait for Jeff just come up sometime

·
Premium Member
1,000 Posts
I'd ride up tomorrow but just a tad nasty out :ltr:

·
Registered
813 Posts
It's coming along good. Put some more metal up today. There is room for another bike, wish I could afford a new chieftain..

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 12 of 12 Posts