Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum. I have had my Victory CR Classic LE since May. Been doing some small things here and there but looking into making her roar.

·
Premium Member
1,590 Posts
New to the forum. I have had my Victory CR Classic LE since May. Been doing some small things here and there but looking into making her roar.
Welcome to the VF from Katy Tx

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the Welcome. I hope that I can be of some assistance and maybe find some good things about Victorys. I am still learning the freedom engine and customizations.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Greetings from the Sugarland area. Enjoy the new scoot!
Well it isn't really new. I have had it since May and put 15k on it so far. Just finished my 4th service. Waiting for my one year to expire so that I can open up the jugs bore her out and drop new cams in her.

Right now I am looking to install a could auto tune fuel management system in her if anyone knows the best option.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Well it isn't really new. I have had it since May and put 15k on it so far. Just finished my 4th service. Waiting for my one year to expire so that I can open up the jugs bore her out and drop new cams in her.

Right now I am looking to install a could auto tune fuel management system in her if anyone knows the best option.
Welcome from the dfw area!cheers

·
Registered
76 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,590 Posts
I can make it roar for ya...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Can't see video Neomtz. Says its a private video. I want to make mine roar... 2008 Ness Jackpot

·
Premium Member
1,590 Posts
Noemtz...sorry
****...tagged the wrong one.

Try that one....or do a youtube search for noemtz. all the exhaust vids are there.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Noemtz video is a private video and doesnt allow anyone to view. Eli there are a lot of options. What kind of sound are you currently looking for. My CRCLE roars with a very nice deep throaty voice. I have D&D louvered unwrapped baffle slip on pipes. Currently I have taken the baffles out. Sounds great. The CC sounds great with a set of basani slip ons with the baffles removed. Our Victory dealership has that CC on the floor right now. As soon as I get my CRCLE back from the shop I will try to get a sound clip recorded for you. It will be a few days as it is in getting a damage estimate from the recent wreck.

·
Premium Member
1,590 Posts
If you do a search on YouTube for "noemtz" you will see several public videos of exhaust mods.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts