Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Victory owners. I purchased my first motorcycle ever last week. A 2004 Vegas all in black with 15k miles. Took me about 3 year of convincing the wifey and the search until I landed this one. It had some pretty good upgrades that I couldn't pass up. I came with an S&S intake, cams, stage 2 exhaust, power commander, batwing , side mounted plate, full bike leds, 5 spoke billet wheels and new tires, back rests, and locking saddle bags. I'm not one for the batwing or the seat and bags but couldn't pass it up. Drove 4 hrs for it and brought her home. After draining 2 gals of bad orange gas I got her rolling awesome and clean. I was usually the fixer go to guy installer on my 2 brother in laws bikes and never had one of my own. Finally its ride time. Coolest thing aside for getting my dream bike was the guy I go it from. His name was very short of being Johnny Blaze by 1 letter. I have a few question that I hope to get some good info on. Thank you to all.

·
Premium Member
12,993 Posts
Howdy and Welcome. You being in S. TX have a good resource by the name of Noe. If you aren't familiar with his shop (Noemtz) you should peruse his website.

https://www.noemtz.com/

Are you near Katy, TX at all?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ill look into his shop. Much appreciated. Katy is actually about 6 hrs north east of me. I am right on the border. So close you can toss a rock across MEX. Great thing about living here is pure open country and little rubber necking traffic.

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Just moved the shop to Waller Tx. About 30 minutes away from previous location. Much larger shop.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Welcome from Connecticut!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts