Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I'm new to the Vic forum, new to riding, new to victory motorcycles. Just plain new.

Last October I purchased my first bike, a 2007 Victory Vegas(silver/black w/ black wheels and swept exhaust). I took a rider safty course shortly after, and got a few rides in before winter set in. I have an intense itch to ride now that the weather is starting to warm up, so I've been searching the internet for anything Victory and came across this site. I have been looking over posts for a couple of weeks and figured it was time to say hi.

I love this site already, there is a ton of knowledge here and the shop manual download is great(almost bought one off of ebay).

Just saying hi, and thanks. I'm sure I'll be posting a question or two this summer.

Jessie

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Welcome aboard, Jessie! cheers

·
13,003 Posts
Jessie
Now you can pick up the collage girls in style and ride some of the great back roads that are there.
Have Fun

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Welcome. I too just got my Victory. Picked it up 2 weeks ago and try to ride everyday. I just finished the Rider course with Ride Chicago. Good course, was fun. Rode the KP to the course, got on the Nighthawk then back home on the Victory. What a change.
Will be headed to Minneapolis on the 2nd of April.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome Victory Forums.

A couple of pointers. Please take the time to read the “Sticky” threads in the “Victory Forums Rules and New Members Introductions” forum. This will help you out a LOT with the Victory Forums.

The Search feature is your friend! You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature, please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.

·
Registered
12,207 Posts
A soggy welcome from the Pacific Northwest. The more you ride that Vegas the more you're going to like it. Victorys are like that. I call them the thinking man's cruiser.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Welcome Jessie, we all have been" just new "some where along the line, and we all learn new stuff all the time. You WILL enloy your new bike, they have a habit of growing on you. Like I have learned on this forum, there is always somebody to answer a question, or someone will come along and give you a hand. I have been riding for more years than I will admit and still have a lot to learn. Welcome.

·
Registered
156 Posts
nice day today 65 degrees started up my vic from winters sleep . what a ride! your gonna love it . Welcome to the forum. what are ya waiting for....... fire it up and ride.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts