Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been working on this for awhile but finally have everything together. Doin a Performance Machine 23 Rival in red and contrast cut along with a ness fender, vicbaggers triple trees, taranz bars +2/+1 and to finish it off ness 15 inch front rotors. Here's where we're at.

Attachments

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn It was lonely out here all by myself. Gonna work on getting it back together tonite

·
Registered
67 Posts
That is going to look awesome! Can't wait to see it finished!

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Definitely getting a "like" ....and I'm glad you picked red, cuz' its the fastest wheel color too :wink

·
Premium Member
1,899 Posts
I can't wait to see it finished! Maybe we should go riding! I'm in North Florida but go all over the state!

·
Premium Member
1,002 Posts
I live about 30 minutes from VicBaggers, been there several times, want the new backbone but also want stock rake, and stock wheel. Just can't justify the cost.....

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You got a one-track mind pain red red red red. Everybody knows White is the best color. Actually I'd love to have a red bike but I don't want the Chrome. I like my flat black

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Matt. I'm going to be up for biketoberfest from the 13th to the 16th if you're around we can hook up

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oops. Maddog

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Toe jam: I will make you a good deal on a stock 18 inch wheel brake rotors and almost new Michelin Commander 2. :)

·
Premium Member
1,002 Posts
Toe jam: I will make you a good deal on a stock 18 inch wheel brake rotors and almost new Michelin Commander 2. :)
I've got the stock front end, wheel and tire - just can't can't make myself spend the $$ for the backbone from VicBaggers so I can get the intake they incorporate which is what I'd like to have.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Page 1 of 1

Makes sense. I can't jutify any of the money I spend on my bike. I just do it an Liv with the guilt???

Reactions: Chattanooga Mark

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
rich , more pictures please !thumb up

·
Premium Member
8,992 Posts
Page 1 of 1

Makes sense. I can't jutify any of the money I spend on my bike. I just do it an Liv with the guilt???
I can easily justify it, no guilt for me:devil

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Should have some tonite mags. Been loaded up at work. After a 13-14 hour days I just can't focus enough to put it back together. How's your holding up?????

·
Premium Member
1,899 Posts
Hey Matt. I'm going to be up for biketoberfest from the 13th to the 16th if you're around we can hook up
That would be great bro! I've not been to Bike Week or Biketoberfest in about 10 yrs! I'll probably be down Friday and Saturday of that week. Not sure about Sunday yet.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That'd be great man. Me and my girl will be there all weekend.

Reactions: MaddogUSMC

·
Premium Member
1,899 Posts
Sorry it took me a bit to get back. I got off work on Thursday and rode my bike up to Savannah and just got back. I have to work tomorrow.

I may take Thursday off that week to see if I can find a vendor that can customize my bike seat. I'm either going to do that or check out seats and have one shipped back to Jax. My only saving grace is my Airhawk. It's still not that comfortable, but makes the ride more manageable. Maybe I haven't found the sweet spot with the air yet!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Alright so I'm finally getting a chance to put this thing back together as I've been working 12-14 hour days for the last week or so. Here some pictures of what I got and I should have it back together and be riding it later today. Keep your fingers crossed

Attachments

Reactions: Chattanooga Mark
1 - 20 of 29 Posts