Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Nice! be careful and enjoy, post a pic if you have one...cheers

Oceanside! Hummm my stompn grounds for many a year when i was in the Suck..or as everyone else knows it by the Marine Corp. Ive road up and down 5 from ensanada Mexico to LA many times..Hung out in Anahiem at the stage coach saloon. some wild years

·
Registered
12,146 Posts
Just got a 06 Victory Vegas Premium love it. Now I would like to ride it.
Lil,
By that, I take it you're not a rider yet? If that's the case, definitely take a course. There's a lot to know about riding a bike. Some great tips can be seen on Capt. Crash Videos...just Google that for an education and chuckles. If that's not the case, why can't you ride that pretty bike? Oh, and welcome aboard...we are nice folks and we don't bite. :crzy:

P.S. Reply to this and one more and you are part of the team. You need 3 posts to prove to the head mucky mucks that you're not a machine or a spammer. Then you can post the picture of yourself (preferably bikini clad) that's required of your gender. Guys have to post a photo of a dog, or other animal, that closest resembles them as one of their real face will cause computers to fail.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Yeah bikini shot lol. Much avatar is a dead bats
ass. Stuck in a truck grills lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Just got a 06 Victory Vegas Premium love it. Now I would like to ride it.
Congrats and welcome aboard!

·
Registered
931 Posts
Damn I got an alert a new post was made, thought it would be a photo lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
WEll looks like we are not going to get any pictures or anymore replys from her..If its a Her and not a spammer..I hope she didnt go out to ride and crash and burn..

heres hoping all is well with you Lil..cheers

·
Registered
3 Posts
WEll looks like we are not going to get any pictures or anymore replys from her..If its a Her and not a spammer..I hope she didnt go out to ride and crash and burn..

heres hoping all is well with you Lil..cheers
Wow, now you got me thinking that she crashed, that was mean man!

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Yet another new girl that will never come back because some people haven't quite figured out that requests for photos scare the girls away...

Lil,
If you're still monitoring the website please feel free to come back. If you prefer to troll that's ok too as the most important thing for you to do for now is to learn how to ride and get into a training program!

·
Registered
450 Posts
Yet another new girl that will never come back because some people haven't quite figured out that requests for photos scare the girls away...

Lil,
If you're still monitoring the website please feel free to come back. If you prefer to troll that's ok too as the most important thing for you to do for now is to learn how to ride and get into a training program!
I wandered if that was common behavior when I saw some of those request. Sad....I hope they don't ask new girls at work to wear a bikini so they can check em out.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome. I'm pretty new myself and would love to take a riding coarse. Heard they have good information even for people with experience.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
12,146 Posts
Welcome. I'm pretty new myself and would love to take a riding coarse. Heard they have good information even for people with experience.
There's no substitution for taking a course and yes, there are advanced courses. I have taken many, including one held at a track - not a racing course. It taught MC handling at highway speeds in the safety of a track environment. Each one made riding more enjoyable as they had me controlling my bike better. Look up MSF (Motorcycle Safety Foundation) riding courses, there has got to be one in your area. And thanks for showing interest in improving your skills. I've been riding 60 years and have seen too many male egos tell me no one can teach them anything more. And then they crash. thumb up

1 - 15 of 15 Posts