Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About 2 1/2 years ago I gave up my truck and leased a Toyota Camry, mostly for the gas mileage. After many years of driving SUVs or trucks it was hard to get used to a car, especially in the winters(I forgot what being stuck was :( ) Anyway, I never could warm up to that car as soon as I could I started looking for a new ride.
After trying out a a bunch of full and mid size trucks and SUVs, I came away most impressed with GMC Sierra SLT Z71, GM is also offering sweet lease incentives...which sealed the deal.

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and one small detail :cool:

·
Registered
396 Posts
i have an 05 sle with 149000 miles on it,been a reliable
truck except for having to replace the rear differential.

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
when did it start that truck sit up so high
I'd guess its because this one has the Z71 package with 18" rims, larger tires and Rancho suspension.

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
Good luck with it. I'll likely be in the market in a couple years myself. Currently have an 02 Ram.

·
Premium Member
1,986 Posts
My trucks have all been GM, 1982, 1985, 1995,1996,1998, 2002, 2004 and my current one is a 2010, All standard cab long bed or short bed. My 2010 rides great now that I put a leveling kit on the front, that coil over in the front makes for a sweet plush ride.

I should not say all have been GM, I had a 97 Dakota that I got free so there is that.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I have an '05 Silverado 1500 2x4 Ext Cab "Special Edition" (whatever that is). I bought it 3 yrs ago with on 53,000 Kilometers on it. Just turned 80,000 (50,000 miles) this summer. Obviously we don't drive it much LOL. Has the trailer towing pkg and all the options.

Love the truck but dang it sure "hammers" hard when going over potholes and sunken man hole covers.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Nice truck Pain , good thing the American tax payers kept them in business ... I hope you got a great deal since you are part owner of the company ...:Dthumb up:ltr:

·
Registered
477 Posts
Gorgeous truck bro! Congrats!

·
Registered
352 Posts
very nice...thumb up
The company I work for makes all the steering wheels and airbags and seatbelts for all the 2015 GM trucks. we worked on it for a few years

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Beautiful truck. You'll be happy with it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts