Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everybody,

New to the site. Purchased my 2013 Cross Country two weeks ago. I have put about 1150 miles on it so far and am really enjoying it. I am looking forward to learning more about the bike and engaging in some discussions here.

·
Registered
634 Posts
That's the bike. That's the color. What are you goinna do to make it yours? Good luck.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I put new exhaust on it already. I am waiting on a heel shifter that is at the powder coater, as well as the tinted Klock Werks windshield and a black passenger backrest that I have on back order. I will be getting a rider backrest for longer trips at some point. I am kicking around the idea of some mini apes but not sure about that yet. I am sure I will have more things I will want to ad as time goes on and I take a few trips.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Welcome to the forums and you do have a good lookin ride there! If our company could every get our next contract squared away I may be able to pick one up but until then, thanks for the fix!!! lol...

Safe riddinthumb up

Tim

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Nice! I like the blacked out look!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Congrats and great looking bike. Enjoy and ride safe.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Oh hell yeah, that color combo is wicked nice!

Congrats and welcome aboard. thumb up

What exhaust did you install?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, My dealer offers an exhaust that have made out of a set of stock exhaust. From what they told me and what I have seen the internet, I think it is something similar to the witchdoctor no baffle muscle exhaust. I think it sounds good, I does pop on deceleration a little right now, but they said that should stop when they do the re-flash. Evidently the 2013 re-flash hasn't been released yet, but they said it would be fine to ride it as is in the meantime.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Wonder what's different about the 2013 ECU and the previous years. I thought '10-'11 &'12 were all the same stage 1 download. Hmmmmm.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wonder what's different about the 2013 ECU and the previous years. I thought '10-'11 &'12 were all the same stage 1 download. Hmmmmm.
I was honestly wondering the same thing, but that is what they told me.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Congratulations. What a sweet looking ride. THAT... Would be my next bike.......enjoy!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts