Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, name's Joel and I'm from the south burbs of Chicago.
I've been researching and reading up on Jackpots on this site for a while and last month finally found the one. It's on it's way from AZ and should hopefully be arriving this week. I'm coming from a '96 Honda Shadow 1100 ACE, so this bike is a whole nother animal than what I'm used to. In Sept. I had the opportunity to take a couple Vics out on the rode from my local dealer, but the bike they had wasn't "the one". Anyways, here's a pic from the previous owner (great guy) in AZ...'06 Cory Ness. Previous owner has installed almost every appropriate chrome/billet part available along with airfilter and Power Commander/dyno tune, so my only plans are chroming f/r calipers, rear caliper bracket, polished rotors, and Guard dawg security....and anything else I end up find out about on these sites!

- Joel

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Welcome. I live in AZ and never saw that bike. Great choice. I have an 06 great bike. BTW yours looks incredible

·
Registered
95 Posts
Sweet ride. I love those wheels, wish those were on mine. Enjoy it, JP is a sweet bike.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey guys, name's Joel and I'm from the south burbs of Chicago peimar led lights.
I've been researching and reading up on Jackpots on this site for a while and last month finally found the one. It's on it's way from AZ and should hopefully be arriving this week. I'm coming from a '96 Honda Shadow 1100 ACE, so this bike is a whole nother animal than what I'm used to. In Sept. I had the opportunity to take a couple Vics out on the rode from my local dealer, but the bike they had wasn't "the one". Anyways, here's a pic from the previous owner (great guy) in AZ...'06 Cory Ness. Previous owner has installed almost every appropriate chrome/billet part available along with airfilter and Power Commander/dyno tune, so my only plans are chroming f/r calipers, rear caliper bracket, polished rotors, and Guard dawg security....and anything else I end up find out about on these sites!

- Joel

Hello Great Bike. I am new guy from Indiana. Hello to all my new friends

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hey guys, name's Joel and I'm from the south burbs of Chicago.

- Joel

Kick ass! You'll have to post other pics when you get it.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dave, the bike's coming from Tucson and wasn't ridden much with only 3500 miles on it.

Dusty, I always loved the Evil 7 wheels the most, but these are growing on me more.

Kalbtur - ever make across the border....I'm hoping to get some rides going with other Vics in the area.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts