Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just narrowing down the search right now. I am definitely getting a Victory motorcycle and waiting to find the right deal. Currently riding a 1985 Yamaha VMAX that I love, but I'm ready for a newer model and love the styling and ride of the Judge..... Can't wait :devil

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Welcome from Katy, Tx

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome from Bonham, TX. For what's worth, when I was shopping I couldn't find a good deal in the DFW area on a new bike. The guy I dealt with at strokers was great just couldn't get were I wanted to be on the Magnum. All the Freedom Powesports dealers would not budge off retail. So I drove to Barton Powersports in West Memphis AR. Saved me around $2000.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Welcome from Bonham, TX. For what's worth, when I was shopping I couldn't find a good deal in the DFW area on a new bike. The guy I dealt with at strokers was great just couldn't get were I wanted to be on the Magnum. All the Freedom Powesports dealers would not budge off retail. So I drove to Barton Powersports in West Memphis AR. Saved me around $2000.
On the other hand Freedom in Hurst came down to Invoice for me...

OH and welcome from Keller!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Awesome, I didn't actually go in to the Hurst store, mostly just the McKinney store.

·
Registered
257 Posts
What's up brother from North Fort Worth? Good luck finding the deal you want. It will be great once you get on your Vic and ride off. I bought mine in Cycle Center of Denton.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts