Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I am taking delivery on a new 2012 8-Ball tomorrow. I am soooo excited it.s insane! I had a 2007 Vegas 8-ball that i bought brand new but had to sell a year later. I think i am more excited this time around because i know what to expect and LOVE the victory brand all together. My fiance is also getting a 2008 Vegas in midnight cherry. That paint really pops in the sun with how sparkly it is. Right up her alley!

I have a list of mods already mapped out :)

Hope to learn even more from all of you guys and gals around here!!

cheers

·
Registered
254 Posts
Yesterday was the big day and no update?!?!?! I hope you're were out riding!

Just messin' with ya Adam. Welcome aboard and welcome back to Vic. Really great forum here and great folks.

Ride safe!thumb upcheers

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
delay!

Well, all the paperwork has been done....my 2012 8 ball and my fiance's 2008 vegas are still at the dealership. Ever since we signed the papers it has been raining here in MI!! Hopefully this is not a sign from above!! We have been itching so bad to take delivery, but i am waaaaaay to picky about my stuff and refuse to ride in the rain. I know it may sound silly but oh well. I will give an update when i get them home. I am almost done with the addition on my house that we are using as a motorcycle garage.

Do I have to upgrade my membership to post pics?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Man, tell me about it. Our bikes are just waiting for us. I am praying for even a WINDOW of dry roads! At least that way I can get these babies home to their new room! It is driving me crazy!!!!! The rain delay wouldn't bother me nearly as bad if they were here......then i could still stare at them. :D

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So, we finally got our bikes and WOW, just as amazing as i remember it. :D:D:D

Can't wait to start modding and making it my own!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts