Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, My name is Matt. I do not own a Victory, but I plan on getting a Hammer 8 Ball or Vegas 8 Ball very soon. I'm currently deployed in Afghanistan until June 2012. When I come home, I'm treating myself to a Victory.

·
Registered
75 Posts
There are several of us Victory riders in the Hale area. Where are you located? We ride in a Victory club and also in an informal group. The informal group starts in town and we ride to lunch. Most of the time lunch is determined just before we leave. All are welcome to ride with us. Group size can be from 1 (me) to 12. A great time is had by all. The biggest problem for the Victory club is how far apart we all are. We are mid Michigan based. And some of us travel 60 mi. or more just to meet and ride with other Victory riders.
The biggest problem that I can see is that most dealers either don't know about or don't care enough to direct people who buy Victorys to the different web sites or clubs. Our club was just started within the last year, we had about 20 members, some just want to sign up for the charter member patch, we are down to about 12 now. I hope the club will make it.

Wow, I think I got a little bit off tract there.

Anway WELCOME TO THE GROUP, I hope you buy a Victory because we all know you will enjoy it.

Buster

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Buster,

Thanks for the info. I would love to get involved in club events.
I'm originally from a small town near Metamora Michigan called Hadley. My wife works at the VA office in Detroit, she is living in Rochester. I, when I'm not depolyed, work out of Camp Lejeune, North Carolina, as I am a contractor for the Marines (I'm a former Marine). I spend a lot of time in both North Carolina and Michigan.

I see some of you guys drag race your bikes on here... I also drag race. I race my 2001 Trans Am. Here are a couple of pics of her. I also have a 2004 Duramax that I play with.

I wish I had some good Wheelie pics to post but all my videos are on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/user/tusweetforu?feature=mhum
http://www.streetfire.net/video/cook...30_2040554.htm

·
Registered
396 Posts
be sure you test ride the high ball before you
make a purchase,that bike is a blast to ride.
welcome to the forum.:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
be sure you test ride the high ball before you
make a purchase,that bike is a blast to ride.
welcome to the forum.:)
I really like the High Ball as well. I love the retro look to it.
I guess it depends on the dealership, but do they let you test ride the goods?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts