Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome to the forum! There should be plenty of information that will most likely answer all of your questions. If you can't find an answer ask a question and one or more of the many knowledgeable individuals on here will be glad to help you out.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I can't believe how much I didn't say in that post. I guess thats what happens when I try to post when I'm half asleep. I am actually not a Victory owner. I hope to be soon. I am looking around at the bikes, and it just seems that the Cross Roads is by far the best look and overall best choice for me. I had that Harley lust for a few years, but then I came to the realization that the price and tech just do not really line up. That being said, I am not here to bash any bikes. I used to ride a Honda, but have had to sell it in order to take care of other obligations, but I am back in the market for a bike.

I guess what it comes down to is, I'm glad to be here, and hopefully I will soon know firsthand what the Victory bikes are all about.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Go take a test ride and you'll be sold.
Planning on test driving a XR as soon as the weather gets nicer. I like the kind of hybrid between cruiser and tour look and practicality. I'm not really into big fairings, and I frankly do not need the stereo system/GPS/microwave that comes with some of the bigger tour models, so there's my loose rationale. There's an answer to the question that no one asked. But yes I will be test driving one soon.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Don't sweat the HD comment; you would be shocked to see how many people on this forum alone have switched to Victory. As a matter of fact I would be willing to say that nobody on this forum started with Victory as their first bike and everybody switched from something else. Of course some of the members took very long breaks between their last bike and their current bike but I think its awesome that they came back.

I agree with your reasoning for the XR mostly because that's exactly how I fealt. If you want to listen to music on a bike just follow some punk with a boom boom stereo system!

Definately get on a demo ride and if you can try to get a demo (even if it is a 2nd or 3rd demo) when the demo truck comes around. Chances are pretty good that they'll give $1000 discount coupons again this year and its tough to say no to a discount!

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Hello!
Also new guy form Michigan. Bought XCT sunset red last
Dec. Have not picked it up yet but it's ready to go. Just waiting for a
warm streak to come through. Would have picked it up earlier but
had a little shoulder surgery to deal with.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts