Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
Been lurking here for about four months, but this is my first post. Lots of good info here.
I currently ride a Vstar 650 with 42,000 miles on it and am considering moving to Victory.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi US Shooter!

Good to see you here - welcome. It will be interesting to see what your next bike turns out to be.

Enjoy your ride!:)
Thanks for the warm welcome.
I'm going to check out an 03 Touring Cruiser tomorrow. Have really learned a lot about the Victory by lurking around this forum.

·
Registered
60 Posts
wonderful

Wonderful! It sounds like congratulations are in order. My introduction to big v-twin cruisers was definitely a very different experience than what I was used to. My last cruiser was a Kawasaki, Vulcan 1700 Classic - then I jumped back into the medium sized naked bikes again, riding a Ducati Monster 796 for a little while. I've really fallen in love with my Victory and now feel well matched - I take great delight in my rides. I have no doubt you will be enjoying your new ride.

Now, if the weather will just give us a bit of a break here and there I can go out riding more...soon enough I imagine.:D

Enjoy that wonderful new ride of your, and congrates!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts