Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there, I'm new to the victory game having bought a '10 hammer s last month.

Finally able to start riding this month and I find myself overly neurotic about my new bike :/ but that's just me.

Any other victory owners near the mn west metro area?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also, I seem unable to create/edit my signature in the user CP, the option doesn't appear in the sidebar. Any idea what's up with that?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Congrats and welcome! I'm completely neurotic about mine as well, so you're not alone. I mean I spent the weekend engrossed in the service manual. Didn't make it past the 2nd chapter, best thing I've read in a long time. I'm a nerd, I know.

Regarding your sig. Give it a little bit. Couldn't do mine at first, and now I can. Not sure what's up with it, but it does become available.

Welcome again. Great board here. Now that you have your scoot out, it's gonna be hard to get off it!

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums! Once you get your initial post complied with (which is just the softwares way of proving you aren't a Bot) you should be able to access/update your info in the User CP.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I don't have a Vic, but I live in Chisago City. You should do yourself a favor someday and go to First Thursday. http://www.citypages.com/bestof/2007/award/best-place-to-be-seen-with-your-motorcycle-69929/ It's a great time and you get to see all sorts of bikes. This article was from 2007. I'd venture to say there's a thousand bikes there on nice summer nights. I haven't seen any issues or anything when I've gone. Tame crowd and people just diggin' each other's bikes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts