Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Usually ride around Henderson, Boulder City, and NW Arizona area and my lady sits in back.

Will probably buy a used or new XCT when the right deal comes along. I'm anxious to get one, but not in a hurry. Currently ride a Honda Valkyrie Interstate and a Harley is out of the question with the XCT available now.

I have been lurking for a while, and have learned a lot of good stuff from you guys and gals from using the search feature.

The Kingman AZ store has the demo truck coming in October, so I might check it out and bring a checkbook just in case.

I tried editing my avatar and signature, but those options are not available right now. Maybe after my first post, they will activate.

I look forward to hanging out with everybody in the forums.

Mike

·
Registered
229 Posts
Welcome from South Dakota. Hope you get your Vic soon, although the Valk Interstate is a nice bike. My son-in-law has a '99 I/S in Silver/Green with less that 55K on it. Was looking at them prior to getting my Cross Country Tour. Good luck in your search. :)

·
Registered
169 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! There is a use black and gray skull bike listed on Ebay for $8500 in Vegas. I believe it is at the old Arlen Ness shop on Boulder Highway. I bet the wish they would have sold it to me for $10k 2 years ago. LOL!!

Give me a shout and we can meet up sometime. I ride with a bunch of "Knuckleheads".

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hey Cottonmouth, Just found out from a friend that the black/skull bike on Ebay is at Devious Designs (3320 West Post Road, Las Vegas, NV) if you were interested

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Dakota and warr...

Warr, I'm not cool enough for the skull edition, but I have seen that on Ebay and looks clean. Thanks for the heads up though. Really want the cc touring, where I can remove the trunk when I want to...I'll be patient and the right used one will come up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts