Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my new XC last week(bought it at the end of Jan). So far it`s a great bike! Only got to put 200 miles on it.Winter is trying to come back. I`am happy and so is the wife.This was our 15 year ann.
present to me--oops-- I mean us.:p Only thing I don`t like is the famous buffeting. Ordered a Cee Baileys windshield and lowers,thanks to this forum.
Planning on some mods after the first service. High flow air filter and stage 1 download and will do the 5 hole mod to the rear of the muffler. I did that to my last bike, sounded pretty good.
Started out on a 1983 Suzuki gsl550 in 2005.Outgrew the bike pretty
quick plus it got crappy gas mileage.Then bought a 2004 Honda Sabre.That was a great bike. Pretty quick and fun to ride, But not really made for long distance with 2 people.

Anybody else out there brewing their own beer? On tap now black IPA,america brown, amber, and fermenting a German alt

·
Registered
11 Posts
Picked up my new XC last week(bought it at the end of Jan). So far it`s a great bike! Only got to put 200 miles on it.Winter is trying to come back. I`am happy and so is the wife.This was our 15 year ann.
present to me--oops-- I mean us.:p Only thing I don`t like is the famous buffeting. Ordered a Cee Baileys windshield and lowers,thanks to this forum.
Planning on some mods after the first service. High flow air filter and stage 1 download and will do the 5 hole mod to the rear of the muffler. I did that to my last bike, sounded pretty good.
Started out on a 1983 Suzuki gsl550 in 2005.Outgrew the bike pretty
quick plus it got crappy gas mileage.Then bought a 2004 Honda Sabre.That was a great bike. Pretty quick and fun to ride, But not really made for long distance with 2 people.

Anybody else out there brewing their own beer? On tap now black IPA,america brown, amber, and fermenting a German alt

Welcome homebrew! There's just nothing that compares in totality to what the Vics have to offer. Haven't brewed at home but I have always thought it would be a great hobby to get into. Good luck and post often, it makes the forum a great place to hang out when you aren't on the road. Oh and happy 15th! cheers

·
Registered
60 Posts
Welcome

Greetings and welcome - great to see you here!

Congrates on your new bike - hopefully the weather will start cooperating and lettings us ride again soon.

Enjoy your ride!:)

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome Victory Forums.

A couple of pointers. Please take the time to read the “Sticky” threads in the “Victory Forums Rules and New Members Introductions” forum. This will help you out a LOT with the Victory Forums.

The Search feature is your friend! You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature, please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance

1 - 6 of 6 Posts