Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hows it going ladies and gents? My name is Armando. Obviously, I am new to the forums and after trolling around for a few weeks and visiting some dealerships, I am hooked on Victory. I got into bikes growing up riding quads and small motorbikes. I used to be big into crotch rockets and such until i actually sat on them and felt how uncomfortable they felt to me. I went around to all the different dealers in my area and after sitting on the Judge and being overly impressed about how comfortable it was, as well as how balanced, I am just about sold.

I am looking forward to finally getting endorsed and taking a few of the bikes out on a test ride. Hopefully, I'll be on the road with either a Judge or a Highball. Nice to meet you all and look forward to the future on two wheels.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I love my Highball. Handles better than any bike I've had!

Sent from my iPad using MO Free

·
Super Moderator
4,941 Posts
Kelly's was good to me on Country Club. Send your business their way.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kelly's was good to me on Country Club. Send your business their way.
Exactly the dealer I've been going to. Rick has been awesome, spent a good chunk of his afternoon with my brother and I going over all the details of what makes an Victory an awesome bike.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Welcome. Lots of great places to ride here in AZ

I like he dealership on 11th and Bell. Great people and easy location to get to

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome. Lots of great places to ride here in AZ

I like he dealership on 11th and Bell. Great people and easy location to get to
Haven't been to that dealer yet but still looking to sit on the Hammer. The country club location doesn't have one. I may have to head up there.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Hey Armando,

Welcome aboard! A demo ride is definitely a must before you make the final decision. I attended a few Vic Demo rides this year and I had a better ride and feel on the High-Ball than I did on the Judge, but that's me.

Best of luck with your decision. cheers

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I believe they have one. There was a really tricked out used Hammer a few weeks back.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Went to Victory of Mesa and bought mine. Great store, really nice people plus they take trade ins

Hope you get a bike soon, weather is getting nice

1 - 9 of 9 Posts