Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Almost a Vic owner, put a deposit on 2012 black XR today that I'll pick up in a couple weeks.

Options ordered:

Mid-Height W/S
Lock & Ride Passenger Backrest
Tube Chrome Highway Bar
Chrome Saddlebag Protectors
Passenger Floorboard Kit
Tachometer
Speedo Flash

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Welcome Jay and congrats on the purchase! Enjoy the new ride and pick up that rain gear now cuz you know your going to ride year round... lol... :D What part of Va ya in?

Safe ridin

Tim

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I live in Chesterfield and spend a lot of time in VB
Well im out in Chesapeake, give me a shout when your down this way next with your new ride and we will grab some back roads down to E-City and catch up with Mr. Chips or something. Again, congrats!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well im out in Chesapeake, give me a shout when your down this way next with your new ride and we will grab some back roads down to E-City and catch up with Mr. Chips or something. Again, congrats!
This time of year I'm down there once or twice a week, but driving a truck full of fishing gear. I have a boat I keep in Lynnhaven. I'm sure I'll have the bike down there for a weekend sooner or later and I'll ping you.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Jay I jsut moved from NOVA down to FL, coincidentally just bought a black 2012 XR as well. Have a question tho, what is the "Speedo Flash" do for the bike? Thanks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts