·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just purchased my first victory, its an 8 ball! and i am loving it!thumb up

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome...I just purchased my first Vic. a 012 Hammer 8 Ball...but were snowbound up here so I don't know what's it like to ride...you'll have to share....lol.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well its been nice today strangly a 70 degree weather today. but i before rode a 750 shadow. when i found out that this bike was 1634cc and heard it start i was afraid it was too much bike, but i was cautious as i rode 2 hours back to my home and love this bike.

·
Registered
24 Posts
70 degrees wow...we had 60 today totally not normal... it's usually 26 degrees during the day. Too much salt and sand on the roads to venture out riding. I went from a Buell 1203cc to the Big Vic...that shouldn't be a problem...just getting use to the size and turning capabilities will be interesting. Take it easy dude...and be careful out there.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
always have to be careful as they do not look out for you! i have been riding for 3 years. from virginia i rode to ohio many of times and myrtle beach, outer banks,nc.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
just purchased my first victory, its an 8 ball! and i am loving it!thumb up
Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the forums!!! Love VA weather, helps support year round riding except that tad bit of snow friday.... lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts