Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, new to Vics but not to forums. Just got a 05 Kingpin w/ 6K miles couple weeks ago and stumbled across this site and a few others. I'm looking forward to an active and knowledgeable Vic forum.

Little bout me, I'm 32, Married, have 2 kids, I am a union electrician, I'm from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I've been ridin since I was 19. Some rockets, some cruisers. I hate WalMArt and I try to buy as much American Made as I can.

I ran across this bike on a hunch one day when I was out lookin for a HD Road Glide. I found out that there was a Vic dealer close by, so I decided to check it out.

This bike has alot of neat stuff on it. was 92" now its 100", J&E pistons, 438 Andrews cams, lock n ride windshield, S&S airbox, Powercommander, 100 cube clutch, Mustang seats, luggage rack, rear fender has led signals, Ness bars and grips, Ness mirrors, Ness chrome controls, Saddle bags, HID front light kit, Chrome covers and such, everytime I look at it I notice something new it seems.

So hello all, hope its a great stay!

Tony.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums.

A few helpful pointers,

• Please take the time to read the “Sticky” threads in the “Victory Forums Rules and New Members Introductions” forum. This will help you out a LOT with the Victory Forums.

• The Search feature is your friend! You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

• If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature, please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.
Please add the year and model of your bike to your signature, so we know how to help when you ask a question!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, I noticed from all your other new guy posts.

I'm new here, but not new to forums.

Tony.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the club. Thats a nice looking bike . Man , you guys out in Wisconsin must have really got nailed with snow this past winter . It hasn't melted yet ??? ..... lol :ltr:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:DThat was a pic from the dealers website, its at least clean in that one! I'm gunna have the kids wash it today and post more pics after the wash for the garage.

We did get alot of snow this year though!

·
Premium Member
1,571 Posts
Welcome!!!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the warm welcome!cheers

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts