Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ya'll, been reading up on this site for info and tech tips for my 14' Vegas 8 Ball I bought back in June and finally decided to make an account. I picked her up for 12.6k out the door with all taxes, registration fees, and a rear seat with passenger pegs included. I literally had the best dealership experience ever when buying this bike. No hassle, no gimicks, never tried to sell me any useless crap, and was direct to the point on everything. If you're in the New Mexico area and need stuff for your bike check out "power sports center" in Las Cruces, just wanted to pass the word along.

I've been riding since I was 17, I bought a new GSXR600 when I started riding. Fully upgraded everything on that bike and joined a local race team to test and hone my skills. Sold that bike after an accident while I was deployed leaving me with a bad back and jacked up shoulder. I never thought I'd get to ride again because sport bikes put so much stress on the back and shoulders and also because I hate the HD crowd and think the bikes look "meh" at best. That was until I found the little gem called Victory and fell in love with the style of all of the bikes. After sitting on my Vegas and realizing this thing is super comfortable it was all up hill from there. Since I bought it I've put 1k miles on the odometer and ride every day. cheers

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
Welcome from CT

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Welcome to the forum and to Victory. Ride Safe! You mentioned while you were deployed is when you had your accident…thank you for your service!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Thankyou again for your service, bro. Enjoy the Vic, just know that once you start with it you can't stop, lol!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol, ain't that the truth! That's the way it always is with all of our guy toys though. I've already bought a RPW Thor exhaust off unclebob over on the ***.net for $400 shipped. He installed the exhaust on his bike and his wife said it was too loud and so he took it off. So I got a practically new exhaust for super cheap, I can't thank that guy enough for such a great deal! cheers

Now I'm looking for a fuel controller, I'm lookin at the Wiseco one because it's only $150 and should be good enough for my simple tuning needs. I don't plan on doing any serious engine work. Just intake, exhaust, timing wheel, and fuel tuner.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Forgot to mention, I also plan on doing up a custom fabricated license plate bracket. I don't like the ones that are offered primarily because they cost WAY more than what they should, even when looking at recoup for R&D and marketing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts