Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my 2012 Cross country tour a month ago. I love this bike.
I used to ride a lot but stopped for 20 years to raise my sons.

so sorry, i waited so long! i had a vulcan this summer and test drove a lot of other bikes. I knew a Victory was the one for me. I have been lurking here and already picked up some good information. I thought it was time to Join..

Thanks for letting me join.

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
Welcome new guy! :)
You realize it's illegal to withhold pictures... lol

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Illegal?

Welcome new guy! :)
You realize it's illegal to withhold pictures... lol

Well i would not want to do that! i bought this 2012 as a left over. i wanted the pearl white and could not find a used one. when i realized the CCT only came in pearl white in 2012, i pulled the trigger!

she came with a decent deal, the veterans rebate, and about $1000++ worth of already installed chrome for free! (front and rear fender chrome, passenger hold bars, luggage rack on the tour pack. I am not sorry!!

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
Oh wow, that white is sharp! It's the second most comfortable color next to that Boardwalk Blue ;)

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Nice bike, course i'm prejudiced as I have the same one. Haha

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Black is faster?

LOL, Touche! cheers

black is also cheaper, i never understood why black paint was $1000 cheaper than other colors.

now I know why. it is faster !

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Welcome to the site 40caliber.
Black is cheaper so that the owners can afford to buy all of that extra wax. It shows even a light layer of dust, which means daily washing and thus water usage, yet another expense. I love my fast black bike but cannot afford to keep it looking good. I just get it nice and shiny for special events.

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Welcome to the site 40caliber.
Black is cheaper so that the owners can afford to buy all of that extra wax. It shows even a light layer of dust, which means daily washing and thus water usage, yet another expense. I love my fast black bike but cannot afford to keep it looking good. I just get it nice and shiny for special events.
I've tried a million spray detailers. A few work quite well.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OldMan, Martlett, chicago mike!! hmmm, where have i seen you all before???;)

see you in the funny papers.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts