Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I'm new here, but not new to Victory. I have a 2008 Jackpot. I have visited the site many times and decided to join. Glad to be here.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Welcome! If I get to retire later this year I'll be not too far from you at my retirement residence 9 miles East of Yelm. Will be buying an XCT after retirement. Ride safe and long!

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums!

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Does all this stuff about "many years" and "since I retired" make anyone besides me feel old? Oh well, time to double dose on the Geritol...

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
That ages you pretty quickly but you need to watch yourself working aroung the young troops. Try to remember that you are their future so if they try to keep up with you their future could end sooner than expected. On the other hand if they are able to keep up with you it's going to make you work harder to outwork them which is going to start breaking your body down.

Bottom line, don't hurt yourself by being the Alpha!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Welcome

Hi all. I'm new here, but not new to Victory. I have a 2008 Jackpot. I have visited the site many times and decided to join. Glad to be here.
Welcome to the forum. I live up in Lake Stevens by Everett. If you are ever out this way let me know. Always down to ride! cheers

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome to the forum. I live up in Lake Stevens by Everett. If you are ever out this way let me know. Always down to ride! cheers
Will do. I don't get up that way much, but I do sometimes get to the Lynnwood Motoplex (got my bike there) to do some shopping.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts