Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New guy here from Ohio. I am still in the deciding phase of getting a Vic. I would love a magnum but am realistically looking at either a CC or a CCT.One of the main factors that I am trying to figure out is if the deflectors are screwed into the fairing. I know its a small thing but a big deal to me.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Im not far from you here in Hamilton, let me know we can meet up sometime man. Have you checked out AHM yet?

·
Registered
246 Posts
The deflectors on the tours are screwed in but they are using existing holes, they can be removed you you would never know thee were there.

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
the lowers and deflectors can be used on the magnum

the magnum is s cross country, just upgraded some, anything that is in a tour can be added to the magnum and vice versa

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im not far from you here in Hamilton, let me know we can meet up sometime man. Have you checked out AHM yet?
Yup as a matter of fact that is where I met you lol

The deflectors on the tours are screwed in but they are using existing holes, they can be removed you you would never know thee were there.
the lowers and deflectors can be used on the magnum

the magnum is s cross country, just upgraded some, anything that is in a tour can be added to the magnum and vice versa
Are the holes that the wind deflectors screw into there on the magnums and regular CC? I just dont really need those but would like to have the lowers and trunk without saving up to buy them separate

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
yes they are all the same bike, same parts, they will mount right on, but you may need the longer screws to mount them if you swap to them later ImageUploadedByMO Free1442855063.237779.jpg
this is my 12 cross country, added the lowers andfairing lowers
ImageUploadedByMO Free1442855116.671079.jpg

heres a magnum with touring lowers added

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes they are all the same bike, same parts, they will mount right on, but you may need the longer screws to mount them if you swap to them later View attachment 154650
this is my 12 cross country, added the lowers andfairing lowers
View attachment 154658

heres a magnum with touring lowers added
right on thanks for the replies guys now to find a good price on a CCT:laugh

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
right on thanks for the replies guys now to find a good price on a CCT:laugh
I have an XCT for sale. I believe I posted on here somewhere.
But I am in Houston, Tx area.

·
Registered
246 Posts
haha its a small damn world. Are you looking to buy new?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha its a small damn world. Are you looking to buy new?
I dont honestly know. If I can get a deal like the one I found in VA without traveling I would probably buy new but I would love to find something around the 10k mark. I missed out on a 13 for $9750 but the time off work and the kids made it impossible to get to. The new dealer down in richwood has a 13 for 13 I may go look at I just need to really put some effort into selling my vulcan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts