Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've enjoyed researching on this forum so now that I am getting a Victory I thought I would join.

I am bringing home my new bike this weekend from the dealership, Cross Country Tour.

I'm trading in my custom Kawi Mean Streak bagger, my wife and I need more storage room for the longer trips we've been taking and she wants more seat room. I know I'm going to be asking a bunch of questions as I am new to the brand.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
I've enjoyed researching on this forum so now that I am getting a Victory I thought I would join.

I am bringing home my new bike this weekend from the dealership, Cross Country Tour.

I'm trading in my custom Kawi Mean Streak bagger, my wife and I need more storage room for the longer trips we've been taking and she wants more seat room. I know I'm going to be asking a bunch of questions as I am new to the brand.
Congrats and welcome to the forum! What color are you getting?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Welcome from Surfside Beach, SC.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sunset Red, love it. It is apparently very difficult to find in that color.

·
Registered
136 Posts
There is another one at my dealer right now waiting for someone to snatch it up.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Thanks, you too.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Congrats on your new XCT! thumb up

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Got it home and now to make it mine. Klock Works shield so far, thanks Victory for the package!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts