Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guy's! I'm probably going to be getting a XCT pretty soon so I have been lurking and reading the hell out of this site. A lot of good info here and I'm sure to have more questions, but for now I wanted to say hi. cheers Robert

·
Registered
128 Posts
I don't think you can go wrong with that choice. I bought mine in August and am enjoying the hell out of it. I had a Kingpin and although I miss it I wouldn't have been able to take it out for a long ride like I did today. Twenty degrees, but I was comfortable. Two up it's great!cheers

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
I test drove a XCT before I bought my XC. Both are great platforms to ride. I agree, the site is great if you are new to the Victory brand for information. Good luck with your purchase and Happy New Year.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No I have not. I always hear "once you ride it" so I've been waiting lol The trouble I usually have is that I'm a big guy 6-6 240ish (not fat, just big) so alot of my questions will revolve around that.

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
You are thinking along the right lines .. Get the Tour .. My Only Regret about my Cross Country is wish had gotten the Tour Model for a hell of a lot less than would cost me me to even add half the features you get with the Tour..

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
I'm a big guy too (6'2", 370ish) and I couldn't ride the Ultra Classic as it was too small for me. I bought an XCT last May. Over 8000 miles so far, and I'm waiting for the spring!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts