Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals! New to the forum and have recently purchased a 15 Cross Country, made the jump form the metric to the American market and couldn't be more happy with it. I put a lot of work into her this winter and am very pleased with all of the results, but there's always room for more knowledge on how to's and what to do's. Looking forward to learning and helping when possible.

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
Welp, now you've done it. We're fresh out of smile reducer. Too many folks here on Victorys with a permagrin. :D :D

·
Premium Member
6,192 Posts
That is GOOD STUFF, welcome mate, you need 2 posts to open & unlock the forum, please reply again to this message ?

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Welcome from the Pacific Northwet. C'mon...a couple replies and you are golden for posting photos of your baby.

·
Premium Member
8,946 Posts
Welcome and G'day from DownUnder!
Victory--We Ride!!!

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
welcome from Chattanooga, TN and congratulations on your Victory!

·
Registered
715 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Woodrat from Elmvale ON Canada...

You've found the right place for information and help with your ride...8)

Ride Safe and enjoy,

Rob

·
Registered
156 Posts
Welcome Woodrat from SW ON.
Although I've only had my 2013 Cross Country Tour since mid Sept last year, I am really liking it .... and I came from a 1500 Goldwing!

Dusty

·
Registered
308 Posts
Welcome

Welcome From N. Alabama....It's still a disease......no cure...... Where you at. I saw someone say "SW" ......:wink

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Welcome from Southern Arizona. Moved up from a metric myself, with no regrets. Miles of smiles on my XC.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone! I'll post some pics when I get a few good ones. Haven't gone on a long run yet so it's been mostly in town ridding, plus the MN weather really hasn't played nice this year.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts