Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
New to the Vic forums,
Just bought my first bike a couple weeks ago, funny thing is I wasn"t even lookin to buy a bike, but when I saw this Victory Hammer S, I just thought it was the baddest bike I've seen, and had to have it..

Nothin you guys haven't seen before, but here she is..

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
That tire makes your plate look small.:ltr:
You have good taste in paint color as witness by your bike and car. Check out mine...no white, black, grey or silver cars/bikes for this kid. Yeah, it's got a Hemi!

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
You have good taste in paint color as witness by your bike and car. Check out mine...no white, black, grey or silver cars/bikes for this kid. Yeah, it's got a Hemi!
Got to like the Black though:)

Attachments

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
I used to be big on black bikes and was even going to buy a black XR until I laid eyes on the Midnight Cherry. I was gobsmacked! :crzy:

·
Registered
49 Posts
My other Beast

Attachments

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
Thx RICZ, but the Stang isn't mine, your bike and car match pretty good
I actually have a White truck..lol;)
Trucks need to be white, especially in warm climes.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Great ride Hali Hammer- IMHO the best colour scheme hands down (sorry guys)

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Seems we also have the same taste in colour for trucks :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Thx Krisd,
The rims on your Hammer are sweet bro, and yep the white jeep SRT(I think) is sharp to
Thanks man- they are ness rims, with a 23" front and 300mm rear. People scoff when they check it out coz they think it would handle like crap, but actually it rails thro corners great- pegs and exhaust scrape all the time. They are great fun mate- you will love it.

(yeah Jeep Hemi SRT8- 2 weeks old, and it f$%$n rips! Unreal car)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
BTW- other than the usual exhaust, air filter and power commander, also look into a Lloydz ATS (search on here for more info)- best bang for your buck in terms of grunt.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts