Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone just wanted to swing in and say hey. Finally bought me a Victory Vegas 8 Ball after a month of going back and fourth between a Harley. Hope i made the right choice. Really loving my Victory. Im new to bikes and new to riding, but definitely not new to modifying and working on anything with a motor in it. Well see you guys down the rode, look forward to modifying and learning from the forums.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've had three Harleys. Loved them and thought there's nothing like one.

Then I rode a Victory. I was amazed. It was the smoothest thing I'd ever ridden. I touched the frame near the engine when it was at an idle and it felt like it had an electric motor in it, just a very slight vibration. I decided that would be my next bike. You won't regret your decision.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Welcome

Welcome from Indiana.
Enjoy your new ride!
I really like my XR a lot and its the first new bike I have owned.
I still feel it was the best choice for purchasing.
Every motorcycle has a few issues, but Victory only has a few minor issues and is extremely reliable and has the best ride.
thumb up

·
Administrator
5,977 Posts
Hey everyone just wanted to swing in and say hey. Finally bought me a Victory Vegas 8 Ball after a month of going back and fourth between a Harley. Hope i made the right choice. Really loving my Victory. Im new to bikes and new to riding, but definitely not new to modifying and working on anything with a motor in it. Well see you guys down the rode, look forward to modifying and learning from the forums.
Good looking bike! Congrats and welcome aboard. cheers

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Congrat's on the new wheels and welcome to the Forum. Great bunch of people here willing to help in any way they can. Enjoy.cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts