Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome but be warned there is almost too much to absorb which may make you want ot visit your local dealership. If you do visit make sure not to test ride unless you are ready to buy. Walking out of the dealership without buying a bike may result in hours of daydreaming about what you could be doing had you dropped coin and bought one.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Thinking about buying a Victory. I will be lurking.
If you're just thinking about it and not ready to buy one yet, I have some advice for you; DON'T TAKE A TEST RIDE! :ltr:

Once you do, there's no turning back!!! thumb up

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Power plant is always a good place to start. Heres a link to a 5 segment series which compares to HD (it's kinda biased I think) but it gives some good gouge on the Vic engine.

Welcome, start stalkin and at least give us a guess what you think you like... We're already dealing with the 20th's unveil so don't add more pressure keeping us guessing what you like.. hehe You found the right place and are looking at the right bikes...
See you around the forums...:D

Tim

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome but be warned there is almost too much to absorb which may make you want ot visit your local dealership. If you do visit make sure not to test ride unless you are ready to buy. Walking out of the dealership without buying a bike may result in hours of daydreaming about what you could be doing had you dropped coin and bought one.
Yes, BEWARE!!!. 9 months ago my husband and I stopped for a test drive in OH. Needless to say we did not buy that day and drove off on our Hondas. Wouldn't you know; nine months we BOTH have Victories. Funny how that works................

·
Registered
1,499 Posts

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Victory dealerships are a trap! You stop to look at bikes, they convince you to demo, you take a ride and get hooked! There are a lot worse traps to get caught in...

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm a newbie to Victory myself and I found out the easy way that it's all true. Their current marketing slogan is right on. Try one and you'll buy one. I did....and I did.

So be careful.

And welcome to the forum!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts