Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picking up my new 07 Hammer in the morning. Looking forward to having a larger bike for longer more laid back rides. It came with touring seat, windscreen and saddlebags. Will post pics after shes home with me.
Looking forward to being a member of the Victory community!

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums.

A few helpful pointers,

• Please take the time to read the “Sticky” threads in the “Victory Forums Rules and New Members Introductions” forum. This will help you out a LOT with the Victory Forums.

• The Search feature is your friend! You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

• If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature, please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.
Please add the year and model of your bike to your signature, so we know how to help when you ask a question!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried adding my year and model to my sig. using the edit signature button and adding it in the box yet it doesn't show up. Havn't had this issue on other forums. What am I doing wrong?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nevermind. Looks like it took.
Man I can't wait to get on that Hammer tomorrow!!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys!!
Got my first 90 miles of break in done yesterday after picking her up. Was rather windy but it didn't seem to blow me around like it did on my Kawasaki Versys that i traded.
Loving this bike already!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts