Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2009 100CI Hammer s, love it, chuffed to bits although the wide rear tyre has taken some getting used to, however, the lower pipe, it has the fruity ones, appears to be missing an insert, heres some pics, what do you think??? Ive contacted two UK dealers who are as good as useless.,.....

I have a pile of bikes, 4 Guzzis though my 89 Le-Mans has to go to refill the bank account after the Hammer aquisition, 1 of which is a sidecar outfit, I run a Varadero 1000 for commute year round, not sure of protocol around here so didnt want to bombard y'all with pics of my fleet. I will do if you are interested in seeing it all. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Welcome Toastmuncher- nice ride you have there.

It looks like the baffle(s) have been removed- there are aftermarket baffles available that you can fit- try WitchDoctors.com (you can email Jon too), or just Google it.

Where in Wales are you? I just spent Xmas in Dunvant/Killay

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dunvant? Killay? not heard of either sorry, Im on the severn estuary just inside the welsh border, I do have some family in Cronulla though, near you?

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Dunvant/Killay are north west in Swansea- on The Mumbles side. So you are roughly where there was bad flooding? Hope you are able to get some decent rides in.

Yeah Cronulla is about 20 minutes away

cheers

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the shiny stuff tucked away for winter mate, the trusty xlv1000 takes me around for the winter stuff, big storm coming tomorrow, gonna get pretty wet I reckon. I have friends in/near swansea, 70-80 minutes from here, they are in Reynoldston and Port Eynon on the GOWER. Big world eh?

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Ive been down the Gower many times- my wife is Welsh and Ive been to Wales 7 times I think.

Yes- very small world indeed.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
By the way, the stock dunlop tyres are rubbish- they have a flat bottom and are too hard. The best money you can spend is to replace them quick- Avons or Metzelers are the go.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cant remember whats on mine, they are brand new though so will have to wear out first.
Not looking forward to the day THAT happens.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts